Friday, January 19, 2007

WOW, Way to Go, Caroline...

Gee, I'm great at updating, aren't I??

I spent all of the winter break working lots and lots...so I earned a little money. Sadly, it's not to spend on anything but school. I had lovely holidays and a FANTASTIC nineteenth birthday!!

I also got a callback for Theatre IV's "The Wizard of Oz"! This was unexpected because nearly a month went by before I was notified, so I had assumed that I wasn't needed. I'm very excited about the callback because a few of my VCU friends have also been called back! That's happening on Tuesday.

Tomorrow, there's auditions for the undergraduate directing one-acts.

On Monday, there's auditions for the Student Play Festival...if I'm correct, TWO of the plays I've written will be presented! This is absolutely amazing to me and I'm thrilled!!

Dates for everything will be posted soon regardless of whether or not I'm actually in the shows, because there's some excellent theatre going on and the word needs to be spread!

No comments: