Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I want to do EVERYTHING!

College!!! It's like a theatrical wonderland!!!!

I can have staged readings of the plays I write! I can audition for the shows next semester! I can turn into a statue around campus whenever I want! I can try desperately to find somewhere to perform the play we were originally going to do at the Holocaust Museum (we're still looking...and we have no money. Suggestions??)!

I love it. There are times when I feel like I got in by accident, there are times when I'm pretty sure my letter of acceptance was meant for the name just below me in the alphabet...there are times when I go, "Caroline, why are you here? You're kind of bad at acting"...but then I think about it. Would I really be happy doing anything radically different? Nope.

I want to act!
I want to sing!
I want to direct!
I want to write!
I want to CREATE!!!!
I want to do EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Aaaaand...deep breaths on my end.

No comments: