Monday, October 23, 2006

My Life in Bullet Points

  • I am going to withdraw from Algebra class and take it at a later date, after I've figured out this dyscalculia thing.
  • I'm not a Marilyn Manson fan, but have been listening to his cover of "Tainted Love" nonstop, and so should you.
  • I keep on writing scenes and monologues for the Holocaust Play Project...and I have no idea how to fit them into the script. But I'll find a way.
  • FDP was amazing and my cast was hardcore. I had a blast and I can't wait for the next performance opportunity!
  • I have lost six pounds. Fourteen more to go.
  • I want to do something Shakespeare-related. Not sure what, but I definitely want to.
  • I have no idea what to be for Halloween. It has been suggested to me that I should be Sara from "CSI" because apparently I look like her (I see no resemblance). This would be cool, but I have no time to create a CSI vest or anything. Any other ideas?
  • My roommate cannot sing. Please note that I am not saying this to be mean. I'm saying this because she's singing with headphones on and can't hear herself, and NO ONE sounds good under those conditions.
  • My ears hurt. I had them flushed at the doctor's office on Friday morning...and haven't slept for more than five hours since then. They throb whenever I try to sleep. Frustrating! Also, my hearing doesn't feel totally restored, which surprised me. Maybe that takes time.
  • Apparently, Sweet Pea from Bath and Body Works is men's preferred scent for women. I have the lotion, spray, shampoo, and conditioner...and every guy I sit next to just smells me the whole time. Weird, but whatever...

No comments: