Sunday, October 29, 2006

Medea

As the opening night of "Medea" comes ever closer, I find myself practicing my sign language more and more. Oh, and also because my allergies are so bad that my ears are almost totally blocked and I can't hear a thing. Yeah, that too.

But in all seriousness, I'm really excited about "Medea". I like that show anyway and I think this production will be so unique! I'm also going to try to get up to Gallaudet to see "A Streetcar Named Desire", which will be in ASL with open captions for the hearing.

I really think deaf theatre might be the niche I want to be in. It's such a fascinating style and I'm really interested in it. I'll have to look at how to become more fluent in sign while an undergrad so I can maybe do my grad work at a school like Gallaudet.

No comments: