Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Classes!

Classes officially start tomorrow. I begin my day with an 8:00 AM acting class (and probably an overdose of coffee with soy milk!) and end it with an evening algebra class. I love how I get to start the day doing what I love and end it doing what I strongly dislike...although I shouldn't prejudge. Maybe my math teacher will be amazing and I'll discover my John Nashlike math skills. Hopefully minus the schizophrenia, because that doesn't sound like fun.

Kaytren (roomie 1) and I went grocery shopping today. We were really good and bought juice, water, fruit, and tea. The only thing bad for us that we got was Coke, but neither of us drink it much. Sarah (roomie 2) has Diet Coke as well, so there's the option to be healthyish there. Maybe I'll get to avoid the Freshman Fifteen! I am on the tenth floor, after all. If things get bad, I'll do some stairstepping to burn it all off.

No comments: