Saturday, August 19, 2006

Moving

I'm moving in to VCU tomorrow into a triple that I will share with two other acting majors. I can only hope they like musicals as much as I do, because I don't want to have my headphones on ALL the time.

The fact that I'm really going to college is making me extremely nervous. I had to request to my mom that she not cry in front of me if she can help it. I have no idea how I'm going to be. I have no idea if I'm going to end up being the star of the program or the shyest one in class (more likely). Will I discover that I can't act after all? Or will I discover that I'm actually pretty good? Will I even stick with theatre as my major? Maybe something will stop me from graduating. Who knows? It's such an uncertain time.

In other news, I rediscovered my love for "The Phantom of the Opera". I'm not a Phan or anything, but I really like it. I've never been a huge Webber fan, having never been a "Cats" kid (I listened to "1776" more than anything in my childhood), but I have to admit that POTO is pretty darn good. I feel bad for Erik. He needs a hug. And possibly a girlfriend. And maybe some plastic surgery.

No comments: