Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm at College Now

I officially moved into VCU today!

My dorm is really, really, really big. It's a triple, but even so, we don't feel cramped at all. The windows are huge (and there are five of them) and our view is ideal. What god did we please, exactly? And even better, both of my roommates are writers (I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be a lot of peer editing going on in here) who stay up late and have no qualms about sharing space. Thanks to whoever is in charge of putting roommates together!

It's funny because since our dorm is so big and pretty, we have a lot of "tourists". Just last night at least twenty people stopped by just to see it. We started calling it a museum. We plan to have movie nights every week. This year will be interesting, if nothing else...

No comments: