Thursday, August 17, 2006

Follies Withdrawal

I am suffering from "Follies" Withdrawal.

I always feel this way after finishing a show...it's that whole "NOW what do I do with my evenings?" thing. But this time in particular, I really miss it terribly. Maybe it's because I got to reconnect with so many people from "The Secret Garden" and "Ragtime". Maybe it's because one of my best friends in the world was in it with me. Maybe it's because the cast was so easy to befriend. Maybe it's because I had my first "part-part" at the Dell. Whatever the reason, I miss the show so much more than I thought I would.

At least there's the move to VCU to look forward to. I'm supposed to be packing now, actually. Well, really, I should be sleeping since I have a twelve-hour shift tomorrow, but that's a technicality. I move in on Sunday, making me an official Richmonder. Both my roommates are acting majors as well, which should make for an interesting room!

No comments: