Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Rules and Regulations

Apparently to be a theatre student here, like me and many of my friends, there are a few rules. But my favorite is this:

-Be obese or be gorgeous.

Okay, so I'm paraphrasing (a lot), but those are more or less our options. And that's because we're so young. Apparently, if you're built like me, this body doesn't work for characters until about age 35-40 when I can start playing moms. Until then, I need to be gorgeous...somehow. Therefore, diet starts now. Step away from me with those cookies, Jake. I can sense you pushing them towards me and I want no part of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on gettig into VCU Caroline! Thanks for putting a link to my website! Have fun in your 4 years in Richmond! It's a wonderful town to get lots of professional theatre experience in (Theatre IV, Barksdale, etc..), have fun and take on all opportunities! And any chance you get to work with Debra Wagoner, Joe Pabst, Robyn O'Neill, Robin Arthur, Robert Throckmorton, Billy Dye and more..TAKE IT! They are all incredibly talented and will teach you a great deal!